ホーム フォーラム 掲示板 Jamie Durie's fiancée Ameka Jane makes her pregnancy official

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #16834 返信
    galen94v7212980
    ゲスト

House Rules judge Jamie Durie and his fiancée Ameka Jane are expecting their first child together.<br>And model Ameka made her pregnancy Instagram official on Sunday, by sharing her first social media snap of her baby bump. <br>The beauty posted two pictures of herself cradling her tummy as she celebrated her 34th birthday. <br> Hot mama!

Jamie Durie’s fiancée Ameka Jane made her pregnancy Instagram official on Sunda  by sharing her first social media snap of her baby bump<br>The  brunette looked stunning in a low-cut terracotta dress, which hugged her pregnancy curves to perfection. <br>The mother-to-be also showed off pregnancy glow by wearing minimal makeup and wore her glossy locks out in loose waves. <br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Her partner Jamie gushed over his bride-to-be in the comments section, writing ‘My loves’, along with heart and flame emojis.   <br> Glowing! The brunette looked stunning in a low-cut terracotta dress, which hugged her pregnancy curves to perfection<br>Earlier this month, Ameka showcased her baby bump as she enjoyed a spot of shopping in Avalon, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.<br>Ameka, who was joined by a female friend, cradled her burgeoning belly as she visited several boutiques.<br>She looked effortlessly chic in a black jumpsuit, and styled her long brunette hair in loose waves.<br>Ameka seemed happy and relaxed as she strolled through a clothing store and inspected several items. <br> Happy: In February, Jamie announced his engagement to Ameka.

‘She said YES! Thrilled to announce our engagement,’ he wrote on Instagram, alongside a gallery of photos from his romantic proposal<br>Ameka’s pregnancy was revealed earlier this month. <br>She was pictured with her bump on display while at the Peats Bite restaurant in Sydney’s Northern Beaches over the Easter long weekend.  <br>This will be Jamie’s second child.
    The celebrity gardener, 50, 내추럴가든 has one daughter, 내추럴가든 26-year-old Taylor 내추럴가든 Durie, from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Miche<br>Glennock. In February, Jamie announced his engag<br>t to Ameka.’She said YES!

Thrilled to announce our engagement,’ he wrote on Instagram, alongside a gallery of photos from his rom<br>c proposal.’Thank you to my beautiful @amekajane for turning my life upside down. I couldn’t be happier. Magic night for<br>agic girl.’ Her man: Ameka’s fiancé Jamie Durie is pictured here on August 10, <br>, in Sydney He hinted he’d designed the engagement ring himself with the help of a jeweller who assisted with ‘bringing the de<br> to life’. Jamie was last engaged to Lisa Christ<br>n late 2013.Before that, he was engaged to television presenter Terasa Livingstone and jewellery desig<br>Siobhan Way.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Jamie Durie's fiancée Ameka Jane makes her pregnancy official
あなたの情報: