Jade Thirlwall reveals Lewis Capaldi ignored her karaoke invitation

ホーム フォーラム 掲示板 Jade Thirlwall reveals Lewis Capaldi ignored her karaoke invitation

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14036 返信
    mairastapley183
    ゲスト

She is loved up with Rizzle Kicks singer Jordan Stephens.  <br>But has revealed she wasn’t always so lucky in love as she once ‘slid into Lewis Capaldi’s DMs’ and 인계동가라오케 invited the singer to karaok<br>The star, 28, spoke to Amelia Dimoldenberg on Chicken Shop Date, where she said that she ‘went though a phase’ of sliding into a lot of DMs on social media, as she chatted about her hilarious online pas<br> Sliding into DMs: Jade Thirlwall, 28, has revealed she once ‘slid into Lewis Capaldi’s DMs’ and invited the singer to karaoke but was duly ignored by the <br>
    window.FFF = window.FFF || ;
    window.FFF.currency = ‘”gbpToAud”:1.8394’;

window.FFF = window.FFF || ;
    window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: ”;
    window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = ‘Jade_Thirlwall’; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
    window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
    var inline,
    back;
    if (!infix)
    inline = document.getElementById(‘fff-inline’);
    infix = ”;
    else
    infix = ‘_’ + infix.replace(/^_/g, ”);
    inline = document.getElementById(‘fff’ + infix) && document.getElementById(‘fff’ + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
    if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
    back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
    setTimeout(function ()
    DM.onDocReady(function ()
    AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById(‘fff’), function ()
    DM.Log.log(‘ad impression registered’);
    );
    );
    , 50);

function isAsyncMode()
    return content && (typeof content === ‘string’) && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
    var container = document.createElement(‘div’), i = 0, element, children;
    container.innerHTML = content;
    children = container.childNodes;
    // Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
    for (i = children.length; i–;)
    element = children[i];
    if (element && element.tagName === ‘DIV’)
    inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
    if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
    back = element;

if (children.length && !infix) style: ).style.display = ‘none’;
    (document.getElementById(‘fff-oop’)

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId) elementId === ‘fff’ + infix + ‘_back_wide’;

function getBackElementById() document.getElementById(‘fff’ + infix + ‘_back_wide’);

;

class=”fff-inline”
    data-fff_url=”https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/01/02/12/37514774-9106035-Sliding_into_DMs_Jade_Thirlwall_28_has_revealed_she_once_slid_in-a-15_1609588870196.jpg” data-fff_person_name=”Jade Thirlwall” data-fff_product_id=”1027789″
    data-fff_product_types=”dungarees,jumpsuits,jumpsuits & playsuits” data-fff_trends=”blue,denim,dungarees” data-fff_article_id=”9106035″
    data-fff_main_title=”Do it in denim dungarees like Jade wearing Tommy Jeans” website
    data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph=”If your wardrobe is missing a pair of dungarees, look no further than Jade Th…” data-fff_share_url=””
    data-fff_preview_title=”Do it in denim dungarees like Jade wearing Tommy Jeans” data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover=”false”>

<br>

<br> If your wardrobe is missing a pair of dungarees, look no further than Jade Thirlwall for inspirati<br>
    <br> Pictured in the perfect pick by Tommy Jeans, the singer is championing the ongoing 90s tre<br>
    <br> Jade's dungarees are made from recycled cotton and have classic buckled straps, a comfortable, loose fit and signature branding. And, thanks to the mid-blue wash, they could be worn casually with a jumper and trainers or dressed up with a fancy blouse and hee<br>
    <br> What's not to love? Click (right) to purchase a pa<br>
    <br> Or take your pick from our edit below. You’ll find an array of dungarees by GAP, Free People, New Look and N<br>

* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED

…NOW GET THE LOOK

<br>

<br>

adverts.addToArray(id: ‘fff-inline-accessorise-ad’, type: ‘632×132’, pos: ‘native_fff_accessorise’, FFFtype: ‘inline’, fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
    if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
    window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
    var dfpType = ‘840×114’;
    if (false) dfpType = ‘964×85’;
    adverts.addToArray(id: ‘fff’, type: dfpType, pos: ‘fff’, extraZoneOptions: FFFname: ‘Jade_Thirlwall’, FFFtype: ‘inline’, fff: true);

Jade said: ‘I went through a phase of trying to like slide in a lot of DMs and literally I didn’t realise the amount of pie one person could rece<br>’I do love pie but not on a sort of romantic way. But I DMed Lewis Capaldi once, asked if he wanted to go to karaoke with us and he just didn’t reply<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

She went on to explain that she once tried ‘sliding into AJ Tracey’s DMs’ and ‘got pied’ as he didn’t reply – in yet another blow to her <br>The Sweet Melody hitmaker was first linked to Jordan in May last year and confirmed their relationship in October, which she touched on to Ameli<br> Ignored: The Little Mix singer said Scottish musician Lewis Capaldi didn’t respond to her mes<br>Speaking about the union, Jade coyly said: ‘I ended up meeting someone in lockdown which is strange… I quite enjoyed doing it that<br>.’Speaking to iconic drag queen RuPaul Charles for , the singer gushed over her ‘perfect’ boyfriend’s love of drag culture, 수원풀싸롱 which she said cemented her affection f<br>im. She said: ‘It’s really important for me that whoever I find relationship-wise loves drag culture. When I first started talking to my boyfriend, I discovered he did a movie where he played a drag queen and I was like, right, tha<br>it… I didn’t realise! Speaking to Amelia Dimoldenberg on Chicken Shop Date, Jade said she ‘didn’t realise the amount of pie someone could<br>eive’ Happy days: She is loved up with Rizzle Kicks singer Jordan<br>phens’He’s perfect. Sign me up! A straight man who’s willing to dress in drag and loves being queer and fem<br>e.’ After her stint on RuPaul’s Drag Race UK, Jade impressed show bosses so much that she’s seen as a ‘perfect’ candidate to be a judge on ITV’s Stars In Their Eyes reboot Starstruck, alongside Sheridan Smith and Adam L<br>rt. Jade, who also wowed ITV bosses with her part in Little Mix: The Search, was praised as a ‘funny’ and ‘witty’ person, so they thought she was sure to be a hit on the progr<br>.   Blow to the ego: She went on to explain that she once tried ‘sliding into AJ Tracey’s DMs’ and ‘got pied’ as he didn’t reply – in yet another blow t<br>r ego Perfect candidate: Jade is seen as a perfect candidate judge on the ITV reboot of Stars In Their Eyes, Starstruck, after impressing show bosses during her stint on RuPaul’s Dra<br>ce UKA source speaking to claimed: ‘After seeing her on Drag Race UK, and then as a coach on the band’s own show, The Search, the bosses think she is made for the role and they now want to make her one of ITV<br>tars.’Jade is funny, witty and is a seriously talented musician. So it’s not hard to see why they are so keen to get her to move away from t<br>eeb.’The source added: ‘ITV is preparing to approach Jade and has said it would be prepared to pay good money to get her on <br>d.’ 

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Jade Thirlwall reveals Lewis Capaldi ignored her karaoke invitation
あなたの情報: